Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I was tagged!


My friend Sherry tagged me to post the fourth picture in my fourth folder. Here it is. The bizarre thing about this is that as I was reading this challenge from my friend on her blog Kaden came and asked if I would get down the Disneyland album so he could look at the pictures. He has never done that before! Isn't that just wierd? Anyway, this picture makes me long for summer and excited to go back to Disneyland (someday). I hope it inspires those of you that are going over spring break (you know who you are) and gets you excited all over again. Now I tag Leslie, Stef, and Tara!

4 comments:

  1. Cute pic! Im ready for summer too! I don't get the tag thing though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude~
    Awesome photo~ love Disneyland memories!
    Good job on having the Disneyland photo album complete so Kaden could look at it!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me either Leah. Love the pic tho. Does she mean folders of pics on the computer or scrapbooks - because my pics on the computer are NOT organized into folders...eek, they should be.

    Knowing you you have a folder for each month, each child within that month etc. You blow me away.

    Was today fun enough? It was a bit tricky? If you're happy tho, done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete