Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to Blogging

O.K. I have been gone awhile. I have had a very frustrating last month or so with the computer set up at my house. I got a new Macbook and couldn't use it for internet stuff for awhile. Patience is not my strongest character trait. But, I am developing it. Along with so many other things that I am lacking.
The orignal purpose of this blog was not necessarily to post updates on my kids and life, although they are such a big part of me that those updates are inevitable. The original purpose was to have a place to share my thoughts and struggles on being a grateful disciple. Because you see, that is what I am. I am so thankful to have the Lord in my life, waking up with me everyday, never letting me down, loving me right where I am at for exactly who I am. He is ever so patient with the things that I cling to in order to make life easier and less messy. He is hopeful that I will change even when I am not. He is the place that I come to at the end of the day to recline, cry, complain, celebrate and plan. His energy for me is endless and I am just starting to understand that His love for me is too. What a liberating thing for me.
So, hopefully with a new computer that I love to have any excuse to use, I will be better. Because there are some things that I really want you to know about me and my journey. I want you to know that you are not alone in your Mommyhood, or wifehood, or womanhood. Life can be very isolating can't it? Let's connect.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, glad you are back!! Sorry we didn't get to talk too much today...it didn't lend itself to much talk (don't like that format very often) Hope for more Leah on Friday...

    and a date with Tara soon??? to celebrate her and my b-days????!!!!

    ReplyDelete