Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July of Fun part one






I am going to attempt to put some pictures of our July adventures on here. Many months ago I quit posting pictures because my computer was a dinosaur and it took forever. Now I have a new sleek laptop and I am feeling lucky. In case I can't label the pics individually we went to Sunriver with our great friends the Jones'. I could do a post on my buddy Brett Michael Jones alone, much less his Mom, my roommate from college and the only one with a coffee addiction just exactly like mine. We had an awesome time together and as always I was sad to see it end. Stay tuned for pictures from our trip to Nebraska!

3 comments:

  1. Dude~ It was a really Really fun part of our summer! So beautiful, relaxing, and fun filled. Too bad Jarv. had to miss so much of our fun time. Did you make it to Cash and Carry for some 24 ozer cups? Love and birthday scones! Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun trip - ahh summer. Let it last...

    ReplyDelete