Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Taking a Moment

O.k so I thought that I would be this mighty blogger. I love reading other people's and dislike having to wait for new posts so of course I would never let a month go by without updating my blog! Well, reality sets in and I realize that a strange paradox has occurred. At the time when I have the most to blog about ( kids birthdays, baby showers, Thanksgiving, black Friday shopping) I have no time to blog! As my dear friend Mike says I am "living the dream" right now. So, I wanted to let you know that I am still here, still longing to share many things with you, still adding "BLOG" to my daily to do list. But life has gloriously taken over and I am living it to the fullest doing things I love like baking and having coffee with friends and making endless lists of Christmas related tasks. If you know me at all you know the list making ranks right up there with my very favorite things in the world. Plus, my computer is possibly on its last legs of usefulness. Pictures take forever so for awhile it's just going to be me and my words, no images until I can get a new computer sometime after the first of the year.
I hope that you are living the dream as well. Maybe even too caught up with the joy and fun of this time of year to even read this post. Maybe it is January when you are reading this and you can sigh with contentment as you look at all the things that kept you from sitting down at your computer. If you are like me though, reading other people's postings are a part of my greatest joy so I never let too much time pass between checking in with my favorites!
I'm not sure when I will be back next, but it will probably be a bit longer than I expect, it always is. Don't give up on me though! Just know that life is good right now and I can't wait until I can sit down and tell you all about it, for now I'm just going to live it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm one of the lucky ones - I get to take in all your "blog moments" in person in our many chat sessions.

    Til our next workout - keep livin' the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your words! They make my heart sing. Keep em' coming! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude~ So glad to see you are okay, I too check your blog daily and can't wait to hear how you are doing! I miss you my friend, and I wish we could do coffee and of course a goodie to go with it this week!
    Sher.

    ReplyDelete